Encounter God | Build family | Reach our world
Our vision is to share and restore hope, joy, and Godly identity and purpose to students, singles, marriages and families in the Finger Lakes region and beyond. Our culture is characterized by worship, the presence of God, activating the word of God in our lives, a culture of honor, personal transformation, family, revival, miracles and healings. We have a mission to live with Christ in us and carry His presence wherever we go — our homes, schools, the workplace and our communities. With Him all things are possible! Love is the heart of all this. Love never fails. Jesus said: “By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.“
Whether it’s your first time or you’ve recently become part of the family, we want to welcome you! We invite you to get connected through a Life Group!
We are a community of believers who are passionate about the things of God.
- God’ Presence. God created us for authentic encounters with His love that bring healing, miracles, and transformation. Extravagant worship – giving all of our thoughts and actions to express our love for God. Ps. 27:4
- God’s Goodness. The Bible teaches that God wants to bless and prosper us, and that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and respond to His call. Zeph. 3:17
- Love. True love connects, commits and remains faithful even through differences. Our goal is to learn how to “keep our love on” in all circumstances of life. 1 Cor. 13:4-8
- God’s Truth. The living, breathing word of God shapes the way we live our lives. We see the truth of God reflecting who we are as sons and daughters. Prov. 30:5-6
- New Creations. We are new creations, no longer just “sinners saved by grace,” but saints who have been given His righteousness. We are dedicated to preparing world-changers, training individuals, spreading the good news far and wide. Teaching by example – how to live meaningful, God-centered lives. 2 Cor. 5:17
- Freedom through Salvation. Christ died to set us free from the law of sin and death, fear, and shame to establish us in freedom so we can live and love as God’s glorious children.Rom. 8:1-2
- Thriving Family. Jesus revealed God to the world as a Father who desires to see His children filled with hope, joy, confidence, peace, patience, kindness and goodness. Eph. 2:19
- Transformation. God’s love transforms us as we discover our new identities in Christ. His healing power sets us free to walk in the hope and joy of Jesus. John 3:16-17
- Creativity. God is the Creator of the universe and has placed that spark of creativity in each of our lives. Whether it’s through art, drama, strategic business ideas, music etc. We celebrate how He made you! Exodus 35:30-33