Encounter God | Build family | Reach our world
Our vision is to help people of all ages encounter God, see their lives and families restored, and share the love of Jesus throughout the Finger Lakes region and beyond.
We build our lives upon the Word of God and equip you to do the same by activating God’s love, truth and purpose in your everyday life.
We enjoy worshiping and praying together, and sharing times of food and fellowship. We offer a variety of small groups and creative children’s activities. Our school, Finger Lakes Ignite, offers classes in the supernatural aspects of faith for everyone who hungers for more.
God’s love is the heart of all this. Love never fails. Jesus said: “By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.“ With Him all things are possible!
We welcome visitors anytime. Sunday services start at 10:15, Fire House Worship is at 7 PM on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. Special events and classes vary by schedule. Visit our Events page here.
What We Value Most
- The Goodness of God. The Bible teaches God is for us, not against us. His plan is to prosper us, and He hears our prayers. He made a way for us to connect with Him by sending Jesus to redeem and set us free. If God is for us, who can be against us? Jeremiah 29:11, 2 Corinthians 5:19, Romans 8:28, 31
- God’s Love. God’s love is patient and kind and keeps no record of wrongs. His love teaches us to connect, commit and remain faithful with each other despite differences and through difficulties. We are learning how to “keep our love on” in all circumstances of life. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- Freedom through Salvation. Christ died to set us free from the law of sin and death, fear, and shame, and to establish us in God’s freedom so we can live and love as God’s children. John 3:16-17, Romans 8:1-2
- God’s Truth. The living, breathing Word of God shapes who we are and the way we desire to live our lives. The love and truth of God define our true identity as His adopted children. Psalm 119:105, 2 Timothy 3:16, Romans 8:14–17
- In Christ We become Brand New. We are not just “sinners saved by grace,” but brand new people enabled by God’s Spirit to acquire the creative power and character traits the Bible upholds: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. 2 Corinthians 5:17, Galatians 5:22-23
- Love of Family. Jesus revealed God to the world as a Father, making us no longer strangers to God and each other but members of God’s family. This empowers us to establish God’s love and order in our own families and with each other, giving us the opportunity to do good to everyone. Ephesians 2:19, Galatians 6:10
- Transformation. God’s love transforms our hearts and minds as we discover our new identity in Christ. His healing power frees us to no longer be blown about by every new idea, distraction or deception of life, but strengthened to become mature people of God. Romans 12:2, Ephesians 4:13-18
- Creativity. We are made in the image of our Creator, made to perform creative good works. When we do whatever we do with all our heart as for the Lord, His Spirit releases fresh creativity through us to bring hope and joy to the world around us. We encourage release of creativity in all walks of life. Genesis 1:27, Ephesians 2:10, Exodus 35:31, Colossians 3:23